TravellerFoodGuide.com – The most popular Singapore food & dishes are inexpensive and can be found in specialty restaurants, coffee shops & food centres in housing estates outside of city centre as well as in air-conditioned food courts.
The main eating choice of locals are coffee shops & food centres near their place of residence or business. These places have many food stalls run by individual stall owners and selection are plenty. Stalls serving great tasting food are the ones with long queue of customers.
Unfortunately, these places are not easily accessible by travellers not familiar with Singapore.
Where To Eat For Travellers
These food courts are air-conditioned and boost great selection of Singapore food & dishes in clean, comfortable & relaxing environment. They are professionally run and have English language menus with pictures of the dish available. It is also a good break from the heat of Singapore.
Don’t Speak English Proficiently
There is just one downside. The waiter or waitress don’t speak English proficiently or don’t speak English at all. So, you cannot customise your order to the authentic taste or skip the chilli that are so common (or other ingredients) with Singapore dishes. For example, some dishes allow you to select the type of noodles & meats.
How To Order & Customise?
Singapore Food Guide
- Presents the most popular Singapore dishes in your language;
- Helps you locate convenient places serving the dish using interactive maps;
- Helps you order your food choice in your language and in a way that locals can understand.
- Offers information how to eat like a local to bring authentic enjoyment.
Stress free and a great way to enjoy.
The Singapore Food Guide includes information where to find the tastiest Singapore food where locals flock. These places are usually not located conveniently in the central parts of Singapore but the food are heavenly and adds authentic experience to your holiday.
Let’s Get Started
Here is a selection of shopping malls and food centres conveniently located near the central parts of Singapore where you can savour the most popular Singapore food & dishes in comfort.
- Where To Eat Places, Restaurants Near Singapore Orchard Road
- Where To Eat Places, Restaurants Near Singapore City Hall
- Where To Eat Places, Restaurants Near Singapore Marina Bay
- Where To Eat Places, Restaurants Near Singapore Bugis
- Where To Eat Places, Restaurants Near Singapore Harbourfront
- Where To Eat Places, Restaurants Near Singapore Chinatown
- Where To Eat Places, Restaurants Near Singapore Little India
Here is a list of most popular Singapore dishes that travellers must savour no matter how short you time here is.